Temporary Anchorage System
VectorTAS is a coordinated system of miniscrews, attachments and instruments designed to facilitate a wide range of orthodontic movements using simple mechanics.
- Reduce anchorage demand for more control
- Treat surgery cases treated without surgery
- Eliminate the need for headgear
- Reduce need for patient compliance
- Reduce treatment time
- Increase patient comfort
VectorTAS is a complete system that combines user-friendly protocols, products, packaging and mechanics to simplify treatment and improve patient care.
- Simple color-coded atlas guides proper mini screw selection
- Complete kit for one-stop shopping
- Needle-free anesthesia for greater comfort and improved patient acceptance
Color - Recommended Implant Sites
- Facial Surface – Maxillary/mandibular alveolar ridge (mesial to cuspid), mandibular symphysis
- Facial & Lingual Surfaces – Maxillary/mandibular alveolar ridge (mesial to second molar)
- Retromolar Area
- Infrazygomatic Crest
The VectorTAS kit, including the patented VectorTAS Atlas, includes everything you need to treat approximately 10 cases*.
Each kit includes:
- Miniscrew assortment
- Driver and tips
- Spring assortment
- Tissue punches
- Technique guide
- Crimpable posts
- Protocol guide
*Needle-free anesthesia is not included.