Two-way Color Change Adhesive
- Quick-cure polymerization provides greater sheer bond strength at initial force loading
- Chemical affinity for metal brackets ensures more reliable bond strength
- Provides up to 185% more working time for better placement without compromise
- Flexible formula delivers up to 118% more impact resistance for reduced emergency visits
- On-demand color change for fast and accurate cleanup at bonding and debonding
- Light cures in as little as 5 seconds for reduced chairtime
Quick cure when you want it, not when you don’t
Grengloo provides up to 185% more working time than other light-cure adhesives under ambient light conditions – affording you more flexibility to place and position brackets, remove flash and begin light curing. When you’re ready to cure, Grengloo’s quick-cure initiator cures in as little as 5 seconds with a broad-spectrum curing light (e.g., halogen or CoolBeam™ LED) to quickly deliver remarkable strength while reducing chairtime. Once activated, Grengloo polymerizes faster than other lightcure adhesives providing a higher percent of total bond strength at initial force loading.
Greater impact resistance
Since most bond failures are caused by traumatic impacts, Grengloo is designed with a patented ingredient that increases impact resistance by 118%. Plus, Grengloo’s chemical affinity for metal brackets such as Damon™ 3MX and Titanium Orthos™ ensures reliable bond strength – even in the most challenging cases.
Superb handling characteristics
Grengloo is formulated with a unique hybrid filler material to provide superb handling characteristics, making cleanup easy and virtually eliminating bracket drift.
Color on demand
The color contrast of Grengloo during bonding facilitates fast, accurate bracket placement and makes it easy to remove unwanted flash. As Grengloo warms to body temperature, the color disappears, remaining clear throughout treatment. When debonding, simply introduce a short blast of cool air or water to lower the bonding surface temperature, and Gr¯engloo turns green again for easy and thorough cleanup.